Australian Journal of Otolaryngology (AJO) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, and the Official Journal of the Australian Society of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgeons, published by AME Publishing Company. Australian Journal of Otolaryngology provides a forum for clinical researchers, basic scientists, clinicians, and others to publish original research and explore controversies in the medical and surgical treatment of patients with otolarynologic disorders, including head&neck cancer and disease of the skull base. The journal has a special interest in research that applies to the Australian community and the delivery of healthcare in Australia. Unsolicited manuscripts must meet pre-submission requirements.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on otolaryngology, e-Comments on all published articles, and Editorials in Published articles specialty. Besides regular publications of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com. It is also linked to China’s largest medical platform DXY: www.dxy.cn , which significantly enhances the readership of the journal.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of otolaryngology.
Why advertise with AJO?
*AJO is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of prevention, diagnosis, and clinical investigations of otolaryngological diseases worldwide.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line platform.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Australian Journal of Otolaryngology
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +85 20 35801603