Raewyn Campbell, FRACS, BMed (Hons), BAppSc (Physio), Grad Dip (Ex Sport Sc)
Rhinologist and Skull Base surgeon
Dr Campbell currently works as a dedicated Rhinologist and Skull Base surgeon in Australia at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, The Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, Macquarie University Hospital, The Sydney Adventist Hospital, North Shore Private Hospital and Chatswood Private Hospital.
Dr Campbell completed 3 international fellowships in Rhinology and Skull Base surgery in Auckland, New Zealand and Philadelphia and Columbus, USA.
Dr Campbell has published over 40 journal articles and book chapters and has presented at specialist conferences all over the world. She is actively involved in teaching medical students and otorhinolaryngology trainees and teaches at rhinology and skull base courses locally and internationally. Dr Campbell has also trained surgeons in developing countries and is actively involved in ongoing rhinology and skull base research.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Australia and New Zealand Rhinologic Society
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- North American Skull Base Society
- Australian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy